On Monday, 9th of November well known Social Entrepreneurship Support Network partners from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Denmark and Poland have met for a kick-off meeting of “Social Entrepreneurship Networking of the Baltic Sea region” (SENBS) project to discuss the continuation of work on www.socialenterprisebsr.net e-platform. The project is supported by the Erasmus+ programme and enables informative and educational support for social entrepreneurs and local, national and regional stakeholders in the Baltic Sea Region. The cooperation during the next 2 years will allow to:
- publish educational materials and tools on social innovation and social entrepreneurship;
- update on the newest impact measurement methodologies;
- disseminate information about the support mechanisms for social entrepreneurs;
- continue blog on social entrepreneurship and social innovation-related topics;
- update the database of social entrepreneurs in the Baltic Sea Region and promote socially responsible businesses in a region;
- update the calendar with social entrepreneurship-related events in the region, Europe and world-wide.
The project No. 2020-1-EE01-KA204-077999 has officially started in September 2020 and will continue by August 2022. It involves partners from 5 Baltic Sea Region countries:
The content of this publication is sole responsibility of the project coordinator and may not always reflect the views of the European Commission or the National Agency.