Social Innovation Centre promotes – cooperates, teaches, inspires and disseminates the knowledge and best practices in the field of:
- Civic participation and the promotion of civil society participation in policy formation (documents and legal acts). Promotion of active citizenship – an individual’s participation in society and public life;
- Representation of social risk groups and other groups – interests and rights, promotion of skills, integration process;
- Promoting knowledge and understanding of social innovation and social entrepreneurship, and the role of creativity;
- Promoting the development of creative and culture industries, inter-disciplinarity, cultural and heritage conservation and awareness;
- Promoting regional development and local government capacity building;
- Strengthening public health and promoting healthy lifestyles.