Project is funded in terms of EC Lifelong Learning Programme Leonardo da Vinci Partnership action (see programme details here).
Project FIT will develop and deliver ICT tool consisting of different modules as: educational tasks and tutorials, interactive digital films, registered workshops on Art Therapy and Recording Reality – creating internet magazine, all based on a simple communication, in easy to read text. Around portal with mentioned modules the internet community will be build – including therapists, teachers, students and learners. Cooperating together partners will enrich each other with our experiences and will develop their common new ideas. This fascinating ICT tool can be used in therapy of people with disabilities to include them in social life and labor market.
Project website: www.disfit.eu
Project activities are planned from September 2013 till June 2015.
Project mobility visits:
- 07.11. – 11.11.2013. – Kick of meeting, developing flash games scenarios, portal design (informative module). Rybnik, Poland.
- 03.04. – 07.04.2014. – Portal presentation, recorded seminar for staff and students on using portal, designing new task types. Ruse, Bulgaria.
- 25.09. – 28/29.09.2014 – Recorded Art Workshop seminar. Riga, Latvia. The result of the workshop are “Guidelines – for art therapy elements in special education” (the guidelines are in Latvian)
- 25.03. – 28/29.03.2015 – “Record the reality” workshop for developing digital media skills, presentation of interactive films and developing the methods (meeting for teachers and invited guests). Foligno, Italy.
- 05.2015 – Seminar on new ICT Tools for disabled people, project evaluation. Portugal.
- Facilitate use of digital and ICT tools to improve social skills and knowledge of disabled people;
- Invent, test, implement and share methodologies of ICT and digital tools to enable participants to explore and reflect on their experiences with people with disabilities;
- Promote individuals’ learning capacity, self-esteem and well-being, enhance their social and cultural engagement in local groups and wider European society;
- Facilitate inclusion of people with disabilities in labour market.
- establish national action groups with disabled people;
- develop and share methodologies to explore ICT and digital tools impacts;
- initiate events to identify and test ICT and digital learning methodologies – through the partners involved in special education;
- build a shared resource of processes, methods, materials, results and reflections, available to all in most contemporary media;
- share learning and insights during local seminars, partnership meetings, video conferences, an internet forum and learning programmes;
- evaluate process and progress;
- publicize & disseminate the process, the partnership and its achievements locally, regionally and internationally.
- Polskie Stowarzyszenie na Rzecz Osób z Upośledzeniem Umysłowym, Poland (NGO, Website)
- Social Innovation Centre, Latvia (NGO, Website)
- Zespół Szkół nr 6 w Rybniku, Poland (School, Website)
- Initiatives for Civil Society, Bulgaria (NGO)
- Associazione VIAINDUSTRIAE, Italy (NGO, Website)
- Instituto Politecnico de Santarem, Portugal (University, Website)