About the project “Fascinating ICT Tools for People with Disabilities” (FIT):
The goal of the project is to develop and deliver ICT tool consisting of different modules as: educational tasks and tutorials, interactive digital films, registered workshops on Art Therapy and Recording Reality – creating internet magazine, all based on a simple communication, in easy to read text.
Project partner organizations:
- Polskie Stowarzyszenie na Rzecz Osób z Upośledzeniem Umysłowym, Poland (NGO, Website)
- Social Innovation Centre, Latvia (NGO, Website)
- Zespół Szkół nr 6 w Rybniku, Poland (School, Website)
- Initiatives for Civil Society, Bulgaria (NGO)
- Associazione VIAINDUSTRIAE, Italy (NGO, Website)
- Instituto Politecnico de Santarem, Portugal (University, Website)
Read more about the project here.