The portal and eMagazine MediActive Youth was created in terms of the MEDIActive Youth project (More about the project: here).
This transregional informative-educative portal is dedicated to youth policy, with particular emphasis on youth media literacy and media activism.
The Portal consists of three main themes/sections:
- Transnational M(A)Y e-Magazine for youth policy, youth (media) activism and promotion of democratic values;
- In the Meet Your Partners section you will find organizations from the partner countries;
- Educative content (Open Educational Resources) section, dedicated to media literacy and media activism. This section consists of:
The project is implemented in partnership with the following organisations:
- CDER, the lead partner (Serbia),
- Youth in Free Initiative (Albania),
- Gain&sustain:europe (Austria),
- Youth Center Trebinje (Bosnia and Herzegovina),
- MTÜ SpeakNow (Estonia),
- Haus der offenen Tür Sinzig (Germany),
- Social innovation centre (Latvia),
- Youth Council Prilep (Macedonia),
- Association of Youth with Disabilities of Montenegro (Montenegro),
- Timok Youth Center (Serbia),
- Momentum world (United Kingdom).