During 2015, Erasmus+ KA1 project has been granted. During autumn 2015, SIC representative R. Lukjanska has visited various stakeholders of social economy and coworking spaces. As a result, the competence has been improved and new project idea with new partners developed to strengthen social economy and coworking sector.
Project activities are planned from 1st of June 2015 till 31st of August 2016.
The overall objective of the project is to improve educational competence in adults sector about organizing educational courses in coworking spaces and social business incubators for existing and new startups, to promote successful social entrepreneurship.
- shadowing and observations of operations of co-working space and organisation of educational process in Croatian organisation;
- competence sharing from Latvian organisation towards SE development and education realised in Latvia;
- consultation over settling infrastructure for SE support in Latvia;
- commonly joined application development possibilities for future calls.
Impact and benefits of the project
Main impact and result foreseen is improved quality of the social business educational process in Latvia, sharing best educational support provided within SE infrastructure abroad. In specific ways, impact can be described as:
- methodological impulses and new perspectives from across Europe for learning, teaching and teacher training on SE business models and educational process organisation within SE infrastructure;
- informal diffuse European networking of adult teachers;
- better professional competencies;
- established cooperation and knowledge about applied working and teaching methods.
This project is co-financed within Erasmus+ program KA1 . The information and views set out in the project materials are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of the European Commission.