Project will last 2 years and 2 months (November, 2016 -December, 2018). Is co-financed by the European Union trough the Erasmus+ program, strategic partnership strand.
The lead partner of the project: Regenerus, Great Britain.
The goal of Tomorrow’s Land is to develop the next generation of social innovators fully capable of influencing and contributing to the development of a better, more inclusive and innovative society. In order to do so, Tomorrow’s Land will deliver a high quality MOOC to support the development of key knowledge and competences required for the future social innovators to succeed.
Several project management team meeting are planned during the project. 1st meeting was held in Copenhagen from 5th-6th of December, 2016.
Tomorrow´s Land will include 4 key outputs:
1. Tomorrow´s Land strategic foresight highlighting the key future drivers of social innovation in Europe;
2. the Tomorrow´s Land Learning Academy, an online learning plataform and a MOOC to support the development of the future social innovators;
3. the Tomorrow´s Land Champions of Change, a facilitators training designed to empower educators as change makers and eqquipe them with the knwoledge and tools to support the growth of the social innovators;
4. and the Tomorrow´s Land Bootcamp, an international training activity to deliver the project learning resources and prepare a first generation of future social innovators.
Project partners are:
- Sociālās inovācijas centrs, Latvia
- Advancis Business Services,Lda, Portugal
- BESPOKE IVS, Denmark
- POLITECNICO DI MILANO, Italy
- FH MUNSTER, Germany
The content of this publication is sole responsibility of the project coordinator and may not always reflect the views of the European Commission or the National Agency.